Light WeightHarmony AAC blocks are around 3 times light weight than regular bricks. It reduces the dead loads on...
High Thermal InsulationThe cellular structure of Harmony AAC blocks makes it far better thermal insulator than ordinary bricks. In case...
Low MaintenanceHarmony AAC is an inorganic material impervious to rot, insects and other pests. Buildings constructed over sixty years...
Environmentally FriendlyThe manufacturing process creates no by products and uses raw material that are in abundant supply. Harmony AAC...
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) is a lightweight, precast building material. These Blocks are now-a-days very widely used as a green and cheaper substitute for red clay bricks and ordinary fly ash bricks.
Why Harmony AAC?
- Harmony AAC is the only company in India , which makes Grade 1 AAC blocks.
- We are the first in world to make 300 x 200 x … size blocks.
- We have capacity to produce 500 CBM (23 Trucks) per day. Which will ensure consistent supply.
- We provide complete service on how to do the masonry and train the masons and monitor the progress of the site.
- Our plant is most sophisticated in automation besides from some large player.
- We have supplied to various government agencies directly or indirectly. (WCL, Forest Department, NMC, NIT, PWD..)